Friday 13 January 2012

ANNOUNCING THIS MONTH'S THEME....

After the success of last month's project, we are pleased to announce the 2nd theme for 'Art Club/Around the Kitchen Table', and it is.....................

"FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS"

The lovely Laura Grogan submitted this month's project, and isn't it a corker!! Laura was the genius behind the paper crane animation from last month's task.  Check out this website for some ideas
 (also submitted by Laura).

I looked at this last night and had a wee chuckle at some of the 'problems', and already I have some ideas brewing.  One post I particularly liked was someone saying how their hand always gets cold when using their computer mouse - it's so true - I hate that!  My mother in-law, Karen, had a brilliant idea to crochet a single handed mitten to cover the hand, which would be mouse shape with whiskers and tail...genius!

This is a little bit late in reaching the blog, so even though I am posting on the 14th of January, the actual deadline is the 5th of February.  This tardiness can be blamed on excessive enjoyment of the festive season.  Oh yeah, that reminds me.... Happy 2012!  It's going to be a great and creative year, I can feel it!

After a little google search I saw this image and it made me laugh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment